Traveling With Pets

Did you know, that depending on your destination, you may need to obtain a health certificate for your pet before you travel with them? Health certificates can only be issued by a USDA Accredited Veterinarian. Our veterinary team is here to help!

A Health Certificate may be required for the following types of animals:

  • Dogs and cats
  • Aquatics
  • Livestock
  • Exotic Pets
  • Pet Birds
  • Wildlife
  • Equine

Health Certificates can be complicated and may take several months to obtain. Click Here to learn more about timelines for interstate and international travel.

If you plan on traveling with your pet, it is essential to prepare your documentation well in advance. Please print and complete the Pet Owner Worksheet before scheduling your visit with us.

To learn more about traveling with a pet, interstate or internationally


AVMA Website